Articles of Association
The Centre for Political Research was established in 1989 by decision of the Senate of Panteion University of Social and Political Science (19.04.1989) with the name “Greek Centre for Policy Research.”. In February 2006 was renamed as “Centre for Political Research”. Since August 2015 the Centre for Political Research has been established as a 'Laboratory' of Political Sociology and Comparative Political Analysis.
The aims of the Centre are:
- The design and conduct of political and sociological research.
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of teaching and research activities of the Department of Political Science and History, in collaboration with its personel, its undergraduate and graduate students, as well as with other operating research centers.
- Cooperation with other educational, research and scientific institutions in general and other public and private institutions in Greece and abroad, on subjects of common interest related to political - sociological research and dissemination of election results.
- To undertake any other appropriate initiative to achieve the objectives, subjected always to the rules of the academic and research ethics.
- Yiannis Voulgaris, Professor - Director of CPR
- Vasiliki Georgiadou, Associate Professor
- Gerasimos Moschonas, Associate Professor
- Development of research programs
- Scientific publications, books or magazines
- Conferences, seminars, lectures and training courses
- Establishment of Library and Archives of primary materials (conventional and electronic).
- Consulting services, provided they are part of the scientific and academic ethics